What steps have you taken to ensure my data is secure?
Amazon takes data security seriously, and we follow their lead in ensuring we meet the highest standards. We adhere to Amazon’s Data Protection Policy and Acceptable Use Policy, both of which make great reading. Specifically:
- We utilize encrypted transmission of all data when pulling and storing data via the API’s.
- We utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS) for our server and processing backend. This is not a requirement from Amazon, but is recommended, for developers utilizing Amazon API’s or storing Amazon data.
- Despite the implications to our cost structure, we build our clients ‘Single Tenant’ databases to ensure data is never commingled.
- We whitelist the IP addresses that can access the database to add another layer of security and protect against DNS attacks.
- We have also undergone Amazon Web Services’ “Well-Architected Review” of our infrastructure, servers, and processing stack.
- We provision servers located in the United States, which are backed-up each day for the previous 7-days of activity.